- I have lived in Tucson since 1963. I graduated from Catalina High School, the University of Arizona and the University of Arizona College of Law.
- I have an honorable discharge from the United States Army.
- I have handled felony and misdemeanor cases at the trial level for 39 Years, helping thousands of people in the process.
- I defend in the City Court, Justice Court, Juvenile Court, Superior Court, Federal District Court, Federal District Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
- As a family law attorney I am firmly dedicated to protecting the interests of my clients and their families.
- I will not charge you for an initial telephone consultation.
- The bottom line is that I will fight as zealously for your freedoms, liberties and constitutional rights as I would for my friends, my family and my self.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.