John A. Burnworth
John joined the firm in 2007 and is director with the law firm of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. Experienced as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, John tried over 20 jury trials for Stark County. Since joining the firm, he has successfully handled jury trials dealing with construction contracts, Consumer Sales Practices Act, slander of title, as well as the occasional criminal matter. John also spends a great deal of time in Family Court, handing divorces, custody and support matters. John resides in Perry Township, Ohio, with his wife and three boys.
- Experience as a trial attorney after working with the Stark County Prosecutors Office as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Experienced in all phases of civil and commercial litigation, including trial and appellate practice in state and federal courts
- Counsel’s clients in civil litigation matters, which primarily focus on personal injury, construction litigation, domestic relations, landlord-tenant and commercial collections
- University of Charleston, B.S., 1999
- Capital University School of Law, 2003
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.