John F. Haviland Jr.
- Primary areas of practice include business disputes and civil litigation
- Civil litigation experience includes representation of Physicians and Hospitals in medical malpractice litigation, and the representation of clients in the areas of patent infringement, general commercial and business disputes, legal malpractice, products liability, personal injury, securities litigation and civil rights
- Admitted to the practice of law in the State of Ohio in 1985
- Member of the law firm of Bieser, Greer and Landis since 1985
- University of Dayton School of Law; J.D.; 1985; with honors
- University of Dayton; B.S.; 1982
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.