John J. Page
I have been handling serious injury and death cases for more than a decade. I focus exclusively on representing clients injured in tractor trailer accidents, charter bus accidents, school bus accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other traumatic events that cause serious injury or death.
Landmark Professional Achievements:
- I have recovered well over $20 million for injury victims.
- I have been honored by many lawyers and judges with Martindale-Hubbell's AV Peer Review Rating. This rating – the highest a lawyer can earn – is given to an attorney whose peers deem him or her a "Preeminent Lawyer."
- The Missouri Lawyer's Weekly Newspaper designated me "One of Missouri's Most Winningest Plaintiff Lawyers."
- My firm was named "One of Missouri's Most Winningest Law Firms."
- I am a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.