Karen D. Seal
Karen Dalglish Seal, Attorney at Law, has been in the field of Special Education for over thirty years in Texas as a teacher, administrator, program coordinator, interpreter for the deaf, advocate and lawyer. Since 2000, Karen has defended the rights of the disabled as an attorney. Karen Seal's qualifications include:
- A Doctorate of Jurisprudence from St. Marys University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas;
- A Masters Degree in Education with certifications in Supervision and Curriculum from the University of Texas at San Antonio;
- A Bachelors Degree in Education of the Hearing Impaired from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas;
- Twenty years of special education experience: 13 years in-class experience teaching in almost all areas of special education, specializing in deaf, deaf-blind, learning disabled, emotionally disturbed, physically challenged and mentally retarded education with 7 years as an administrator of special education;
- Behavioral Specialist;
- Licensed to practice in State and Federal Courts;
- Certification in Advanced Sign Language from San Antonio College, Adult and Continuing Education Department;
- Parent of two children with disabilities;
- Presenter and speaker at numerous local, state and national conventions.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.