Karl E. Manne
Karl E. Manne (J.D. Albany Law School of Union University, 1992; B.A., cum laude, Departmental Honors, Hartwick College, 1989), born in Englewood, New Jersey April 5, 1967. Admitted to the New York State bar (Supreme Court, Fourth Department) in January, 1993, and to the Federal Bar (United States District Court -Northern District of New York) in March 1993. Member, Herkimer County and New York State Bar Associations (1992 to present), Member of the NYS Magistrates Association (2007 to present).
Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating:
- AV-Preeminent: Highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
- Town Justice, Town of Herkimer (2007 to present)
- Village Justice, Village of Herkimer (2011 to present)
- Acting Village Justice, Village of Herkimer (2007 to 2011)
- Village Attorney, Village of Mohawk (2000 to present)
- Town Prosecutor, Town of Frankfort (1997 to 2007)
- Town Attorney, Town of Frankfort (2013 to present)
- Director, NYS Magistrates Association (2013 to present)
- Liaison to the Fourth Department Law Guardian Advisory Committee (1994 to 2012)
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.