Kelly Fissell has been working at Berkman Bottger Newman & Rodd, LLP since June 2011. Ms. Fissell received her Juris Doctor from St. John's University School of Law in June 2012 where she focused on family law and mediation. While at St. John's, she was President of the Family Law Society and Editor-in-Chief of the New York Litigator Law Journal. Ms. Fissell is a certified mediator and has experience in mediation and litigation involving complex matrimonial and family law cases.
- State University of New York at New Paltz, B.A., cum laude, 2008
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., Dean's List, 2012
Admitted to practice law
- New York, 2013
- New York State Bar Association
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Family and Divorce Mediation Council of Greater New York
- New York Association of Collaborative Professionals
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.