Lee Clarke, Wm.
- 1975, Maryland and U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- 1979, U.S. Supreme Court
- 1981, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- University of Baltimore, J.D. magna cum laude, 1975
- Member, University of Baltimore, National Moot Court Competition Team, 1974.
- University of Exeter, England, Summer 1973 - International Law.
- John Carroll University, Cleveland, Ohio, 1969-72
- Trial Attorney, U.S. Tennessee Valley Authority, Knoxville, Tennessee, 1975-1976.
- Commissioner, Maryland Commission on Human Relations, 1983-1985.
- Visiting Lecturer, Criminal Law, University of Maryland-Eastern Shore, 1989.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.