Leigh A. Maxa
Leigh is a director of Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co., L.P.A. Her practice includes representing clients in state and federal courts, as well as before various administrative agencies, including the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, the Industrial Commission of Ohio, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Ohio Civil Rights Commission.
- Represents clients in a wide range of business, corporate and commercial matters, including:
- Contract disputes
- Real estate disputes, transactions and commercial leases
- Workers’ Compensation, including representation of State-fund and self-insured employers
- Employment issues and litigation
- Employment discrimination
- Trade Secrets and unfair competition
- Non-competition agreements
- Wrongful discharge
- OSHA issues and complaints
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- Consumer sales practices and other consumer disputes
- Constitutional Law
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.