Linda D. Lin
Linda Lin handles a variety of maritime and admiralty litigation for ship owners, cruise lines, NVOCCs, freight forwarders, terminal operators and their underwriters. Linda has extensive experience in cargo claims, charter party dispute, vessel arrests and releases, collection and personal injury matters in both state and federal courts. She has also handled litigation and arbitration in interstate transportation matters, including but not limited to, cargo claims, collection of freight, demurrage and detention, and personal injury defense.
Before Linda came to the United States from China for law school, she worked as an assistant judge in Dalian Maritime Court.
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Central District of California
- Tulane Law School, L.L.M. in Admiralty Law, 2002
- Dalian Maritime University, China, L.L.B. in International Maritime Law, 1997
- Dalian Maritime University, China, L.L.M. in International Economical Law, 2001
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.