Lynnette R. Warman
Ms. Warman’s practice is focused on all aspects of business law, including creditors’ rights, real estate, contract negotiations, privacy issues, general business advice and certain aspects of health law. Recent matters have included mediation, litigation and appellate work in federal courts throughout the country, as well as numerous and varied financial, real estate and commercial transactions. Her practice also includes general advisory services to clients on a multitude of issues.
Awards & Recognitions
- Named a “Texas Super Lawyer” (a Thomson Reuters service) from 2003-2005 and 2011-2013, as published inSuper Lawyers Magazine and Texas Monthly
- AV Preeminent® Rating in the Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
- Former Editor, Wylie Law Review
- Clerk for the Honorable Leslie Boslaugh, Nebraska Supreme Court Judge
- Law Clerk for Union Pacific Railroad Corporation
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.