Marc A. Primack
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Primack had extensive experience as a lawyer assisting businesses deal with problems and issues they face. He primarily has worked on business and banking litigation and issues, particularly related to contracts, real estate, bankruptcy and unfair competition, and also has worked on immigration matters, mainly for employers.
Mr. Primack’s areas of practice and work have included:
- Representing banks and other types of businesses in disputes involving mortgage foreclosures, receiverships, loan participations, guaranties, powers of attorney, accounts, letters of credit and bankruptcies.
- Product distribution in the U.S. by multi-national and other companies, including arrangements with dealers and consumer product warranties, and related counseling, drafting agreements and litigation.
- Unfair competition matters, including litigation and advice on franchise claims, consumer fraud, unfair advertising, trademark, copyright and antitrust issues.
- Representing businesses and individuals on immigration matters.
- A broad range of other types of litigation, including title and directors and officers liability insurance, securities, and state and local tax issues.
Marc Primack’s contributions to those in need were recognized when he received the Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Foundation Distinguished Service Award in 2013.
He resides in Wilmette, Illinois with his wife and children.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.