Marc M. Greenberg
Marc Greenberg is a Senior Partner in the Boca Raton office. Marc practices in a broad range of Insurance Defense areas including homeowners and condominium association disputes, constitutional law, medicare fraud, general liability, product, premises, trucking, vehicular, construction, professional and insurance law and coverage. Marc earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Gustavus Adolphus College and obtained his Juris Doctorate from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. He is admitted in Florida (2004) and to the U.S. District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida (2004) and the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth and Eleventh Circuits (2004).
- Shopping Malls and Centers
- Home Improvement Retailers
- Retail Stores
- Insurance Companies
- Third Party Administrators
- State Bureaus & Agencies
- 2004, Florida
- 2004, U.S. District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- 2004, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth and Eleventh Circuits
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.