Mark A. Teague
- 1997, Texas and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas; 2004, Oklahoma
- University of Tulsa, J.D
- Grayson County Bar Association;
- Texas Bar Association;
- Oklahoma Bar Association;
- Grayson County Welfare Board Juvenile Alternatives Texas District and County Attorney's Association.
- C.L.E.E.T. (Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training).
- Certified Peace Officer, State of Oklahoma, 1994 (340 hours).
- Street Gangs and Subcultures, Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office, October 1995 (40 hours).
- National Law Enforcement Institute Gang Conference, November 1996.
- Prosecutor Trial Skills Course, Austin, Texas, 1998.
- Trial Advocacy, Presented by the NDAA at the National Advocacy Center, 1999.
- Advanced Personal Injury Course, 2001.
- Advanced Employment Law Course, 2004.
- Probation and Parole Officer, State of Oklahoma, June 29, 1995 (132 hours).
- Novato, California, March 12, 1966
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.