Mark A. Walsh
Education and Licenses
- 1994 – Baylor University (B.A.Business Administration)
- 1997 – Baylor University School of Law (Juris Doctorate)
- 1997 – State Bar of Texas (Licensed in All Texas State and Federal Courts)
- AV® Preeminent Rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Peer and client ratings at the highest level of professional excellence
- Lead counsel for commercial building owner – successfully obtained multi-million dollar settlement sufficient to remedy defective headquarters building.
- Lead counsel for school district in ongoing dispute over defects in $60M stadium.
- Lead counsel for plaintiff industrial plant operator – successfully obtained settlement sufficient to remedy defects in $5M project.
- Represented homeowner and took judgment against remodeling contractor for defective work, then forced a sale of his beach house to make client fully whole.
- Obtained $5.6M jury verdict for unpaid sales commissions based upon oral contract.
- Serve daily as outside general counsel to dozens of businesses, institutional owners, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, handling day-to-day questions, contracts, disputes, corporate organizations, reorganizations and related filings.
- Won $317,928 summary judgement (100% of claim) on federal Miller Act claim against payment bond surety for a large multinational corporation.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.