- Sole Practitioner concentrating in Plaintiff’s personal injury and Social Security Disability representation.
- Contract work performed for other attorneys, including medical records review and analysis, legal research, abstracts, brief writing, litigation support, deposition and court coverage.
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, IL., J.D., May, 1985. G.P.A. 3.6/4.0. Graduated with Honors (Top 5%); Editor, DePaul Law Review.
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN. B.A., English, May, 1979.
- State of Illinois, admitted in 1985.
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, admitted to the General Bar in 1985 and the Trial Bar in 2006.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, admitted in 1990.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.