Mary F. Ognibene
A Rochester-area native, Mary is a longtime fan of arts and music. She is a singer in a local band, is involved in ongoing recording projects and is a strong supporter and advocate of the arts and independent music communities in both Rochester and Buffalo.
- New York State Bar
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- William Smith College (B.A., cum laude, 1996)
- Mary advises a variety of clients on a wide range of general business matters. Her experience includes:
- Preparation, review and negotiation of a variety of agreements including consulting agreements, shareholders agreements, limited liability company operating agreements, non- compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, supplier agreements, distributor agreements, licensing agreements and customer terms and conditions spanning various industries including manufacturing, construction, pharmaceuticals and farming
- Planning for and formation of numerous business entities
- Maintenance of corporate governance responsibilities
- Representing clients with regard to the purchase, sale and merger of a variety of businesses of ranging size, both domestic and international
- Oversight of professional corporate license filings
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.