Mary’s practice emphasizes state and federal appeals in civil cases, medical malpractice and products liability defense litigation, and healthcare law. Mary has substantial experience advising healthcare clients on peer review, credentialing, quality assurance, risk management, fraud and abuse, self-referral, antitrust, and healthcare reform issues.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 1981
- Editor in Chief, Law Review
- Eloise Baird Boldt Scholar
- University of Florida, B.S. Physical Therapy, with high honors, 1973
- Phi Kappa Phi
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington - Eastern District of Washington
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.