Michele’s practice focuses on defense of complex litigation, including claims of medical and other professional liability. She has represented a wide variety of healthcare providers and has tried their cases before civil juries and professional disciplinary boards.
- Defense verdict for large hospital in medical malpractice lawsuit where the allegation was that hospital staff caused median nerve injury leading to permanent disability
- Defense verdict for two trauma surgeons in medical malpractice lawsuit where it was alleged that the surgeons failed to identify a peroneal tendon injury leading to permanent disability
- Defense verdict for Public Hospital District in medical malpractice lawsuit where plaintiff/patient suffered traumatic brain injury
- Defense verdict for family practice physician in medical malpractice lawsuit where allegation was delayed diagnosis of colon cancer
- Multiple successful professional disciplinary board trials where allegations were of sexual and other unprofessional misconduct
- Multiple criminal trials
- University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, J.D., 1999
- University College of London, England, Completed program in international law, Summer, 1997
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California, B.S., Social Science, 1995
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.