Paul J. Gregory
- Albany Law School of Union University (J.D., 2010)
- Hobart College (B.A. with Honors, 2007)
Peter represents individuals, businesses and other organizations while focusing his practice on a wide range of civil litigation matters including general tort law, collections, and complex commercial and business litigation. He also represents clients in Western New York who have been injured or have lost loved ones in accidents caused by the carelessness and recklessness of others.
- Monroe County Bar Association (Litigation Section, Young Lawyers Section)
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Federalist Society (Rochester Lawyers Chapter)
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.