Richard G. Lillie
- Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D., 1990
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 1979
- Baldwin-Wallace College; Cleveland State University, B.A., 1975
- 1979, Ohio; 1980, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio; 1983, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth District; 1990, District of Columbia and U.S. Supreme Court; 1991, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit and U.S. Court of Claims; 1992, U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit; 2000, New York
- Life Member - National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers; Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (member: Criminal Law Section, 1979, Chairman, 1984-1985); New York State Board Association, Ohio State Bar Association, American Bar Association; The District of Columbia Bar
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.