Ronald A. Schuknecht
Ronald Schuknecht has more than 25 years of experience in Michigan representing creditors and trustees in bankruptcy court. He advises clients on a day-to-day basis on issues such as:
- Contract renegotiation and drafting
- Debt collect through litigation
- Pursuing claims for creditors in bankruptcy proceedings
- Mediating disputes between parties and clients
- Handling receiverships and other debtor/creditor non-bankruptcy workouts
- 363 sales
- Defending and pursuing claims for creditors in bankruptcy court
- Voluntary and involuntary bankruptcy proceedings
- Loan workouts and bankruptcy proceedings
- Defense of preference claims.
- UCC claims
- The recovery of collateral and enforcement of security interests through litigation
In addition to bankruptcy law, Ron also practices in the areas of real estate law, family law, and criminal defense.
Ron has an adult daughter, Jennifer, who is an elementary school teacher in Maryland. In his spare time, Ron enjoys traveling and golf.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.