Rosalie Pemberton Fessier
- Keene State College (B.A., cum laude, 1991)
- Franklin Pierce Law Center (J.D., 1995)
- Phi Alpha Delta (Vice Justice, 1993-1994)
- Virginia, 1995
- Colorado, 2001
- U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia, and U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- Author: New Hampshire Bar Journal, Vol. 35, No. 3, p. 29.
- Staunton-Augusta County Bar Association
- Treasurer, 1997-2000
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense AttorneysVice Chair, Young Lawyers Division, 1998-1999
- Committee Chair, Trial Tactics Workshop, 1997-1998
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.