Sarah Beth Gadus
- All South Carolina State Courts
- Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, J.D., 2005
- University of South Carolina, B.A., English, cum laude, 2002; Study Abroad at the University of St. Andrews, Scotland, 2001
- South Carolina Bar; Spartanburg County Bar
- Spartanburg, Cherokee and Union Counties Mental Health Centers, Board Member; Young Lawyers Division, member and volunteer with Wills Clinics for Habitat for Humanity and Wills Clinics for Heroes; member at First Presbyterian Church of Spartanburg
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.