Scott A. Wolfson
- Diverse national practice focusing on bankruptcy and insolvency law, debtors' and creditors' rights, commercial litigation, and workouts.
- Clients include original equipment manufacturers, tier one and sub-tier suppliers, trade creditors, distressed companies, debtors, trustees, receivers, lenders and other secured creditors, landlords, tenants, asset purchasers, lessors, preference and fraudulent transfer defendants, and unsecured creditors' committees.
- Extensive representation of original equipment manufacturers and suppliers, including ensuring the continuity of supply from non-performing, financially distressed, or bankrupt suppliers.
- Advises secured creditors in all aspects of loan workouts and restructurings, including creditors' rights representation.
- Restructures financially distressed companies in and out of court.
- Represents purchasers of assets in bankruptcy and similar state court proceedings, including litigation of sale procedures and disputes.
- Certified mediator with extensive experience mediating preference, fraudulent conveyance, and commercial disputes.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.