Scott F. Stromberg
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J. D., 2010
- University of New Mexico, B.A., 2007
- New Mexico
- United States District Court, New Mexico
- United States Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- State Bar of New Mexico
- American Bar Association
- Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law Section
- New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- I was born in Colorado but raised and educated in Albuquerque, New Mexico. After high school, I attended the University of New Mexico where I obtained a dual degree ('07) and continued my education at the University of New Mexico's School of Law ('10). During my time in law school, I clerked with the New Mexico Court of Appeals ('08), was the Editor-in-Chief of the Natural Resources Journal ('09-'10), completed the Natural Resources and Environmental Law Certificate Program, and received the Albert E.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.