Seth R. Jewell
Seth Jewell's practice centers on commercial litigation, including banking, commercial lending and bankruptcy. Jewell also handles construction and other litigation matters. His more recent experience includes:
- Replevin on behalf of national and regional companies involving equipment and inventory.
- Defense of lawsuits against banks alleging wrongful foreclosure and violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Collection of unpaid accounts receivable owed to regional companies.
- Foreclosure of commercial properties on behalf of national lending institutions.
- Defense of trucking company in personal injury action.
- Bankruptcy counsel for Homeowners Association.
- Lease enforcement actions on behalf of regional commercial property management companies.
- Litigation of mineral right disputes.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.