Staci Dumas Carson
Born El Dorado, Arkansas.
- Admitted to Bar: 2003 Arkansas
- United States District Court, Arkansas, Eastern & Western Districts
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (B.A., Criminal Justice, summa cum laude, 1999)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (J.D., with honors, 2003)
- Executive Editor, University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review 2002-2003
- Student Editor, Journal of Appellate Practice & Process 2001-2002
- American, Arkansas, and Pulaski Bar Associations
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
- Best Lawyers In America
- Defense Research Institute
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2008-2011
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.