Suzanne M. Wagner
- J.D. – 1987 – Thomas M. Cooley Law School – Lansing, Mich.
- B.A. and B.S. – 1984 – Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich.
LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN:
- State of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association, Family Law Section – Vice Chair
- Indiana State Bar Association, Family Law Certification Board
- Allen County Bar Association, Family Law Section-Executive Committee, Past Chair
- Association of Family Law and Conciliation Courts
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Family Law Solutions – Treasurer
- Certified Family Law Specialist by the Family Law Certification Board
- “Domestic Help,” a Family Law Publication for Allen County, Family Law Section – Editor, 2003-2010
- “Family Matters,” a Family Law Publication for Indiana State Bar, Family Law Section – Editor, 2003-2010
- Trained Collaborative Law Attorney
- Registered Family Law Mediator
- Allen Circuit and Superior Courts Mediation Day Program, Past Chair
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.