W. J. (Dub) Wade, Jr.
Professional History and Affiliations
- Shareholder in the firm of Field, Manning, Stone, Hawthorne & Aycock, P.C.
- Admitted to Practice:
- oState Bar of Texas (1992)
- oState of New Mexico (1993)
- oU.S. District Courts, Northern District of Texas
- oU.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Law Clerk, 5th Judicial District, State of New Mexico, 1992-1993
- Assistant Attorney General, Texas, 1993-1995
- Assistant District Attorney, 1995-1998
- Lubbock County Bar Association
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association (President 2002 – 2003)
- Lubbock County Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, 2002 – 2003, presented by the Lubbock County Bar Asssociation
- Texas Association of Bank Counsel
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J. D. 1992
- Texas A&M University, B.A. 1989
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.