William B. Kilduff
A partner and attorney at Emroch & Kilduff since 1979, Mr. Kilduff has more than 30 years of experience representing plaintiffs in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Among his many accomplishments is having been named a Virginia Super Lawyers ten years in a row (2006–2015) and listed in Best Lawyers in 2010.
- West Virginia, 1977
- Virginia, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, 1977: J.D.
- Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, Virginia, 1974: B.A.
Attention Lawyers - sign up here to join the directory.