Dilworth Paxson LLP
I am a partner in Dilworth Paxson LLP's Labor & Employment Department, where focus my practice on employment discrimination and retaliation; workplace harassment; employee pay practices; leaves of absence, disabilities and reasonable accommodations; non-competition and trade secret disputes; employment contracts, reductions in force, severance arrangements and other contractual matters; and union-management relations and collective bargaining.
Recent Feed Items
- Imagine your employee signing a release and then suing you. That would stink, wouldn’t it?
- Lawsuit: Open-mouth kisses, spanking, and nudity. No, this is most definitely not your typical pharmacy.
- EEOC hauls in over $5M from two employers accused of pregnancy discrimination. Here are some ways to keep your money.
- Survey says that artificial intelligence may actually promote bias, rather than help to eliminate it
- In plain English: How will Philadelphia’s Fair Workweek law impact your local business?
- Not every offhand comment, slight, and insult is a federal lawsuit.
- A case for progressive discipline
- Court denies man’s pay-disparity claim because, yep, he was paid more than the women. 🤦
- Discrimination. It ain’t rocket science. Well, except when it is.
- Wait, what? What did that store’s general manager just say about the applicant with a hurt arm?