Auto Accidents

How to Get Your Driver’s License Suspended How to Get Your Driver’s License Suspended How to Get Your Driver’s License Suspended How to Get Your Driver’s License Suspended

Do you want to lose your driver's license? The answer is most likely 'no'! Here are 6 things to avoid if you want to stay out of trouble...

How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps

Whether it’s a car accident, a wrongful death, an injury due to an unsafe product or an assault, it’s likely that at one time in your life...

Top Insurance Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Insurance Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Insurance Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Insurance Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter

Insurance law is multifaceted and changes quickly, so we've compiled a list of the top Twitter feeds of insurance law advocates and experts...

The 5 Most Common Types of Personal Injury Claims The 5 Most Common Types of Personal Injury Claims The 5 Most Common Types of Personal Injury Claims The 5 Most Common Types of Personal Injury Claims

Personal injury claims are one of the most common legal actions in the U.S. Learn about the different types of cases and what to do if you...

Car Accidents: How to Win Your Case and Get the Biggest Settlement Possible Car Accidents: How to Win Your Case and Get the Biggest Settlement Possible Car Accidents: How to Win Your Case and Get the Biggest Settlement Possible Car Accidents: How to Win Your Case and Get the Biggest Settlement Possible

Been involved in a serious car accident? In this article, you'll learn what to do following the incident, how to win your case, and get the...

Are Parents Liable When Kids Misbehave? Are Parents Liable When Kids Misbehave? Are Parents Liable When Kids Misbehave? Are Parents Liable When Kids Misbehave?

Parents often feel responsible for their kids' actions. As it turns out, they may also be liable. Here, we take a look at what parents are...

10 Steps to Filing an Accident Claim 10 Steps to Filing an Accident Claim 10 Steps to Filing an Accident Claim 10 Steps to Filing an Accident Claim

Have you been in an accident? It is vital to follow these 10 steps in order to reap the maximum benefits from an insurance claim.

5 Tips to Getting Full Compensation in Your Truck Accident Claim 5 Tips to Getting Full Compensation in Your Truck Accident Claim 5 Tips to Getting Full Compensation in Your Truck Accident Claim 5 Tips to Getting Full Compensation in Your Truck Accident Claim

Involved in a truck accident that was not your fault? Don’t pay out of pocket for your medical treatment. Learn how to get the full...

10 Myths About Personal Injury 10 Myths About Personal Injury 10 Myths About Personal Injury 10 Myths About Personal Injury

Personal injury isn't as simple as collecting money from the person who you believe to be at fault. Check out some of the myths that people...

Help! I Think I Need to Sue My Insurer! Help! I Think I Need to Sue My Insurer! Help! I Think I Need to Sue My Insurer! Help! I Think I Need to Sue My Insurer!

Has your insurance claim been unsuccessful? You might have cause of action for a lawsuit. This article discusses 9 key points to consider...

Kids and Traumatic Brain Injury: What Parents Must Know Kids and Traumatic Brain Injury: What Parents Must Know Kids and Traumatic Brain Injury: What Parents Must Know Kids and Traumatic Brain Injury: What Parents Must Know

Researchers from Australia conducted a thorough study on traumatic brain injuries and found that these can have many residual effects in...

Long-Term vs. Short-Term Disability: What the Differences Mean to You Long-Term vs. Short-Term Disability: What the Differences Mean to You Long-Term vs. Short-Term Disability: What the Differences Mean to You Long-Term vs. Short-Term Disability: What the Differences Mean to You

Does the Federal Government provide disability insurance for both long and short-term disabilities, or is this something that you have to...

4 Signs You Should Fight that Traffic Ticket (and that You’ll Win) 4 Signs You Should Fight that Traffic Ticket (and that You’ll Win) 4 Signs You Should Fight that Traffic Ticket (and that You’ll Win) 4 Signs You Should Fight that Traffic Ticket (and that You’ll Win)

What should you do if you have been stopped and ticketed for running a red light, speeding, an illegal stop or for any number of other...