Assault

The Top 8 Defenses of the Criminal Defendant The Top 8 Defenses of the Criminal Defendant The Top 8 Defenses of the Criminal Defendant The Top 8 Defenses of the Criminal Defendant

Been charged with a crime and due to be tried in court? From denial to disorder to duress, there's a variety of common defenses available...

How to Get a Restraining Order Against Someone How to Get a Restraining Order Against Someone How to Get a Restraining Order Against Someone How to Get a Restraining Order Against Someone

Are you being harassed or threatened, and do you fear for your safety? The justice system can protect you; find out how to get a...

What Should I Do if I'm the Victim of Stalking? What Should I Do if I'm the Victim of Stalking? What Should I Do if I'm the Victim of Stalking? What Should I Do if I'm the Victim of Stalking?

Are you the victim of stalking and fear for your safety? Use the law to protect yourself with these 5 steps ...

How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps

Whether it’s a car accident, a wrongful death, an injury due to an unsafe product or an assault, it’s likely that at one time in your life...

5 Kinds of Sex Crimes to Be Aware Of 5 Kinds of Sex Crimes to Be Aware Of 5 Kinds of Sex Crimes to Be Aware Of 5 Kinds of Sex Crimes to Be Aware Of

Sex crimes can vary widely in nature and in severity, and have a major impact on the lives of both the victim and perpetrator. From...

Was I Assaulted? How to Know and What to Do About It Was I Assaulted? How to Know and What to Do About It Was I Assaulted? How to Know and What to Do About It Was I Assaulted? How to Know and What to Do About It

Being the victim of assault can be a traumatizing experience. To get the legal justice you deserve, you need to be aware of the different...

How Sex Offender Laws Can Change a Life How Sex Offender Laws Can Change a Life How Sex Offender Laws Can Change a Life How Sex Offender Laws Can Change a Life

Sex offenses can take on many different forms, from rape to indecent assault to internet sex crimes. Unfortunately, Pennsylvania sex...

The 3 Types of Crimes and What They Mean The 3 Types of Crimes and What They Mean The 3 Types of Crimes and What They Mean The 3 Types of Crimes and What They Mean

Most states divide crimes into three categories: felonies, misdemeanors and infractions. Although the details sometimes vary from state to...

An In-Depth Look at the Legal Side of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect An In-Depth Look at the Legal Side of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect An In-Depth Look at the Legal Side of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect An In-Depth Look at the Legal Side of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect

Older people are legally protected by elder law, which covers nursing home abuse and neglect. In this article, we take a look at the...