Child Support

How to Prepare for Family Court How to Prepare for Family Court How to Prepare for Family Court How to Prepare for Family Court

Is your case going to family court? Whether the issue is divorce, custody, domestic abuse or child support, the key to a successful outcome...

Debts that Are Exempt from a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Discharge Debts that Are Exempt from a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Discharge Debts that Are Exempt from a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Discharge Debts that Are Exempt from a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Discharge

Most debts are eligible for a discharge under Chapter 7. However, there are some debts that the Bankruptcy Code exempts from a bankruptcy...

The 6 Most Common Concerns About Child Visitation The 6 Most Common Concerns About Child Visitation The 6 Most Common Concerns About Child Visitation The 6 Most Common Concerns About Child Visitation

Are you at the stage where you have to determine child visitation? We've got the answers to some common concerns, such as changing...

How to Get Your Driver’s License Suspended How to Get Your Driver’s License Suspended How to Get Your Driver’s License Suspended How to Get Your Driver’s License Suspended

Do you want to lose your driver's license? The answer is most likely 'no'! Here are 6 things to avoid if you want to stay out of trouble...

7 Things to Avoid if You Don't Want to Be Held in Contempt of Court 7 Things to Avoid if You Don't Want to Be Held in Contempt of Court 7 Things to Avoid if You Don't Want to Be Held in Contempt of Court 7 Things to Avoid if You Don't Want to Be Held in Contempt of Court

Being held in contempt of court has consequences ranging from fines to jail time. If you want to avoid it, here's what not to do.

10 Things to Know About a Chapter 13 Debt Repayment Plan 10 Things to Know About a Chapter 13 Debt Repayment Plan 10 Things to Know About a Chapter 13 Debt Repayment Plan 10 Things to Know About a Chapter 13 Debt Repayment Plan

Filing a Chapter 13 repayment plan is a complicated process. While consulting an experienced bankruptcy attorney is the first step, there...

10 Things to Know about Child Support 10 Things to Know about Child Support 10 Things to Know about Child Support 10 Things to Know about Child Support

Trying to figure out child support? Here are 10 of the most important things to know and understand about the process.

5 Things to Know About Personal Bankruptcy and Divorce 5 Things to Know About Personal Bankruptcy and Divorce 5 Things to Know About Personal Bankruptcy and Divorce 5 Things to Know About Personal Bankruptcy and Divorce

Divorce and bankruptcy are stressful processes on their own; however, the proceedings occasionally go hand in hand. When it comes to...

Top Divorce Lawyers & Legal Resources to Follow on Twitter Top Divorce Lawyers & Legal Resources to Follow on Twitter Top Divorce Lawyers & Legal Resources to Follow on Twitter Top Divorce Lawyers & Legal Resources to Follow on Twitter

Divorce is a very stressful event in life and happens to about 50% of people who are getting married for the first time. So, we've compiled...

DIY Divorce: How to End Your Marriage Without Legal Help DIY Divorce: How to End Your Marriage Without Legal Help DIY Divorce: How to End Your Marriage Without Legal Help DIY Divorce: How to End Your Marriage Without Legal Help

Ending your marriage without legal help can save you time, money and stress. In this article, you'll find out whether you and your spouse...

Divorce: 8 Signs You Need a Lawyer Divorce: 8 Signs You Need a Lawyer Divorce: 8 Signs You Need a Lawyer Divorce: 8 Signs You Need a Lawyer

Perhaps you and your spouse can negotiate your split amicably and fairly. If not, you might need a lawyer to help. Here are 8 signs you...

Annulment, Separation or Divorce: Which Is the Best Option for Me? Annulment, Separation or Divorce: Which Is the Best Option for Me? Annulment, Separation or Divorce: Which Is the Best Option for Me? Annulment, Separation or Divorce: Which Is the Best Option for Me?

Ending your marriage but not sure whether to choose an annulment, separation or divorce? A lawyer has advice about the best option for your...

Child Support: How Much Will I Pay? Child Support: How Much Will I Pay? Child Support: How Much Will I Pay? Child Support: How Much Will I Pay?

Child support laws vary from state to state, but there are some general rules that apply to most if not all cases. Here, we answer your...

7 Lessons You Can Learn from Celebrity Divorces 7 Lessons You Can Learn from Celebrity Divorces 7 Lessons You Can Learn from Celebrity Divorces 7 Lessons You Can Learn from Celebrity Divorces

When it comes to celebrity divorces, courts are obliged to make judgments based on the facts, not on media stories and public opinion. Here...