ALERT

[NEED LEGAL HELP?] Call our 24/7 Helpline: 1-866-723-4855

Injuries

How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps How to File an Injury Claim in 6 Steps

Whether it’s a car accident, a wrongful death, an injury due to an unsafe product or an assault, it’s likely that at one time in your life...

Car Accidents: How to Win Your Case and Get the Biggest Settlement Possible Car Accidents: How to Win Your Case and Get the Biggest Settlement Possible Car Accidents: How to Win Your Case and Get the Biggest Settlement Possible Car Accidents: How to Win Your Case and Get the Biggest Settlement Possible

Been involved in a serious car accident? In this article, you'll learn what to do following the incident, how to win your case, and get the...

5 Tips to Getting Full Compensation in Your Truck Accident Claim 5 Tips to Getting Full Compensation in Your Truck Accident Claim 5 Tips to Getting Full Compensation in Your Truck Accident Claim 5 Tips to Getting Full Compensation in Your Truck Accident Claim

Involved in a truck accident that was not your fault? Don’t pay out of pocket for your medical treatment. Learn how to get the full...

Help! I Think I Need to Sue My Insurer! Help! I Think I Need to Sue My Insurer! Help! I Think I Need to Sue My Insurer! Help! I Think I Need to Sue My Insurer!

Has your insurance claim been unsuccessful? You might have cause of action for a lawsuit. This article discusses 9 key points to consider...

An In-Depth Look at the Legal Side of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect An In-Depth Look at the Legal Side of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect An In-Depth Look at the Legal Side of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect An In-Depth Look at the Legal Side of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect

Older people are legally protected by elder law, which covers nursing home abuse and neglect. In this article, we take a look at the...

Disability Benefits: A Guide to the Resources Available to the Disabled Disability Benefits: A Guide to the Resources Available to the Disabled Disability Benefits: A Guide to the Resources Available to the Disabled Disability Benefits: A Guide to the Resources Available to the Disabled

The amount of information available about disability benefits can be overwhelming and lead to confusion. If you don't know where to start...

Top Medical Malpractice Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Medical Malpractice Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Medical Malpractice Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Medical Malpractice Feeds to Follow on Twitter

Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the U.S. In light of that, we've compiled a list of the top medical malpractice...

INFOGRAPHIC: Medical Malpractice 101 INFOGRAPHIC: Medical Malpractice 101 INFOGRAPHIC: Medical Malpractice 101 INFOGRAPHIC: Medical Malpractice 101

Did you know that one in three hospital patients suffers errors or neglect? However, most of these cases go unreported. Learn more about...

INFOGRAPHIC: The Strangest Personal Injury Claims INFOGRAPHIC: The Strangest Personal Injury Claims INFOGRAPHIC: The Strangest Personal Injury Claims INFOGRAPHIC: The Strangest Personal Injury Claims

A depressed thief, fear from a TV show, an uncooked finger... these cases make up some of the strangest personal injury claims you've ever...

INFOGRAPHIC: Fascinating Facts about Class Action Lawsuits INFOGRAPHIC: Fascinating Facts about Class Action Lawsuits INFOGRAPHIC: Fascinating Facts about Class Action Lawsuits INFOGRAPHIC: Fascinating Facts about Class Action Lawsuits

Did you know that collective lawsuits originated in the USA and continue to be a mainly U.S. phenomenon? Find out more in this inforgraphic...

An Introduction to Medical Malpractice An Introduction to Medical Malpractice An Introduction to Medical Malpractice An Introduction to Medical Malpractice

Has the negligence/incompetence of a medical professional led to the injury or death of a loved one? Here's what you need to know about...

Kids and Traumatic Brain Injury: What Parents Must Know Kids and Traumatic Brain Injury: What Parents Must Know Kids and Traumatic Brain Injury: What Parents Must Know Kids and Traumatic Brain Injury: What Parents Must Know

Researchers from Australia conducted a thorough study on traumatic brain injuries and found that these can have many residual effects in...

Improve Your Odds of Getting Compensation in Your Personal Injury Claim Improve Your Odds of Getting Compensation in Your Personal Injury Claim Improve Your Odds of Getting Compensation in Your Personal Injury Claim Improve Your Odds of Getting Compensation in Your Personal Injury Claim

There are 10 important things that you need to do in order to make sure you get maximum compensation for the damages done to you by a third...

5 Things to Know About Your Medical Malpractice Case 5 Things to Know About Your Medical Malpractice Case 5 Things to Know About Your Medical Malpractice Case 5 Things to Know About Your Medical Malpractice Case

If you have been injured due to the negligent actions of a medical professional, you may have the legal right to seek compensation for your...

Understanding Breach of Care Understanding Breach of Care Understanding Breach of Care Understanding Breach of Care

Patients injured due to the negligent actions of a medical professional may have the right to file a medical malpractice claim and receive...

5 Types of Liability Associated with Pet Ownership 5 Types of Liability Associated with Pet Ownership 5 Types of Liability Associated with Pet Ownership 5 Types of Liability Associated with Pet Ownership

A pet might be an integral family member, but owning one is a major responsibility – and liability. Learn about the liabilities and...

A Quick Introduction to Libel and Slander A Quick Introduction to Libel and Slander A Quick Introduction to Libel and Slander A Quick Introduction to Libel and Slander

Although defamation is not considered a criminal offense, if you have been defamed by another person and the defamation has caused loss or...

Top 7 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Top 7 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Top 7 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Top 7 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer

Filing a personal injury claim can be difficult and time-consuming, and you may need legal help. But before hiring a personal injury lawyer...

The 5 Most Common Types of Personal Injury Claims The 5 Most Common Types of Personal Injury Claims The 5 Most Common Types of Personal Injury Claims The 5 Most Common Types of Personal Injury Claims

Personal injury claims are one of the most common legal actions in the U.S. Learn about the different types of cases and what to do if you...