Intellectual Property

Your Legal Remedies in a Case of Copyright Infringement Your Legal Remedies in a Case of Copyright Infringement Your Legal Remedies in a Case of Copyright Infringement Your Legal Remedies in a Case of Copyright Infringement

Are you the plaintiff in a copyright infringement case? There are several legal remedies available to you under U.S. law. Learn about them...

How to Get a Patent Without an Attorney's Help How to Get a Patent Without an Attorney's Help How to Get a Patent Without an Attorney's Help How to Get a Patent Without an Attorney's Help

Want to get a patent for your idea but don't want to pay the attorney fees? Learn how to do it without the help of a lawyer. This article...

How to Create a Legally Enforceable Non-Disclosure Agreement How to Create a Legally Enforceable Non-Disclosure Agreement How to Create a Legally Enforceable Non-Disclosure Agreement How to Create a Legally Enforceable Non-Disclosure Agreement

Non-disclosure agreements are a hallmark of business contracts. But how do you ensure that an NDA is legally enforceable? Learn how to...

What Are My Privacy Rights in the Digital Age? What Are My Privacy Rights in the Digital Age? What Are My Privacy Rights in the Digital Age? What Are My Privacy Rights in the Digital Age?

Wondering about your privacy rights in the Digital Age? Here's an overview of the “right to privacy” for users of the internet and, more...

The Digital Underworld: 10 of the Most Common Cybercrimes The Digital Underworld: 10 of the Most Common Cybercrimes The Digital Underworld: 10 of the Most Common Cybercrimes The Digital Underworld: 10 of the Most Common Cybercrimes

Cybercrimes vary greatly, and some can even lead to death. Knowledge and vigilance is key to avoid becoming a victim, so learn about the...

Downloading, File Sharing & Copyright Infringement: Where do the Boundaries Lie? Downloading, File Sharing & Copyright Infringement: Where do the Boundaries Lie? Downloading, File Sharing & Copyright Infringement: Where do the Boundaries Lie? Downloading, File Sharing & Copyright Infringement: Where do the Boundaries Lie?

We've all heard of these rather ominous-sounding terms in digital media: "piracy," "infringement," "copyright troll," etc. But what exactly...

Top Digital/Internet Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Digital/Internet Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Digital/Internet Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Digital/Internet Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter

Cyberlaw, digital law or internet law is a complex legal field comprised of many areas. Here, we've compiled a list of the top Twitter...