Privacy

How to Get a Restraining Order Against Someone How to Get a Restraining Order Against Someone How to Get a Restraining Order Against Someone How to Get a Restraining Order Against Someone

Are you being harassed or threatened, and do you fear for your safety? The justice system can protect you; find out how to get a...

What Should I Do if I'm the Victim of Stalking? What Should I Do if I'm the Victim of Stalking? What Should I Do if I'm the Victim of Stalking? What Should I Do if I'm the Victim of Stalking?

Are you the victim of stalking and fear for your safety? Use the law to protect yourself with these 5 steps ...

What Are My Privacy Rights in the Digital Age? What Are My Privacy Rights in the Digital Age? What Are My Privacy Rights in the Digital Age? What Are My Privacy Rights in the Digital Age?

Wondering about your privacy rights in the Digital Age? Here's an overview of the “right to privacy” for users of the internet and, more...

The Top 10 Most Pivotal Legal Cases in U.S. History (So Far) The Top 10 Most Pivotal Legal Cases in U.S. History (So Far) The Top 10 Most Pivotal Legal Cases in U.S. History (So Far) The Top 10 Most Pivotal Legal Cases in U.S. History (So Far)

Want to learn about the cases that changed the landscape of American law? These 10 Supreme Court rulings had a major impact on U.S. legal...

9 Ways You’re Unintentionally Committing Fraud 9 Ways You’re Unintentionally Committing Fraud 9 Ways You’re Unintentionally Committing Fraud 9 Ways You’re Unintentionally Committing Fraud

From logging into another person's social media account to using a Wi-Fi connection without permission, there are several ways that you...

The Digital Underworld: 10 of the Most Common Cybercrimes The Digital Underworld: 10 of the Most Common Cybercrimes The Digital Underworld: 10 of the Most Common Cybercrimes The Digital Underworld: 10 of the Most Common Cybercrimes

Cybercrimes vary greatly, and some can even lead to death. Knowledge and vigilance is key to avoid becoming a victim, so learn about the...

6 Things Every Criminal Defendant Should Receive 6 Things Every Criminal Defendant Should Receive 6 Things Every Criminal Defendant Should Receive 6 Things Every Criminal Defendant Should Receive

Once charged with a crime, a person becomes a criminal defendant and the state has to prove its case against the suspect. Every criminal...

Stopped by Police? Here's What to Do Stopped by Police? Here's What to Do Stopped by Police? Here's What to Do Stopped by Police? Here's What to Do

For most people, being stopped by police will be peaceful and uneventful. However, it's important to know your rights when confronted by...

Top Digital/Internet Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Digital/Internet Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Digital/Internet Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter Top Digital/Internet Law Feeds to Follow on Twitter

Cyberlaw, digital law or internet law is a complex legal field comprised of many areas. Here, we've compiled a list of the top Twitter...

4 Types of Warrants to Know 4 Types of Warrants to Know 4 Types of Warrants to Know 4 Types of Warrants to Know

A warrant is a court order that gives permission and instructions to law enforcement officers to perform certain actions. There are...