Firearms Offenses

The Top 8 Defenses of the Criminal Defendant The Top 8 Defenses of the Criminal Defendant The Top 8 Defenses of the Criminal Defendant The Top 8 Defenses of the Criminal Defendant

Been charged with a crime and due to be tried in court? From denial to disorder to duress, there's a variety of common defenses available...

Crimes at Sea: 7 Ways to Break Maritime Law Crimes at Sea: 7 Ways to Break Maritime Law Crimes at Sea: 7 Ways to Break Maritime Law Crimes at Sea: 7 Ways to Break Maritime Law

Avoid committing a crime on the high seas; learn about the 7 ways in which you can break maritime law.

Was I Assaulted? How to Know and What to Do About It Was I Assaulted? How to Know and What to Do About It Was I Assaulted? How to Know and What to Do About It Was I Assaulted? How to Know and What to Do About It

Being the victim of assault can be a traumatizing experience. To get the legal justice you deserve, you need to be aware of the different...

Are Parents Liable When Kids Misbehave? Are Parents Liable When Kids Misbehave? Are Parents Liable When Kids Misbehave? Are Parents Liable When Kids Misbehave?

Parents often feel responsible for their kids' actions. As it turns out, they may also be liable. Here, we take a look at what parents are...

What Happens When You Accidentally Bring a Firearm Into an Airport What Happens When You Accidentally Bring a Firearm Into an Airport What Happens When You Accidentally Bring a Firearm Into an Airport What Happens When You Accidentally Bring a Firearm Into an Airport

The Transportation and Security Administration has a mission to protect the nation’s transportation systems, which includes the prohibition...

What to Do if Your Loved One Has Been Arrested for a Federal Crime What to Do if Your Loved One Has Been Arrested for a Federal Crime What to Do if Your Loved One Has Been Arrested for a Federal Crime What to Do if Your Loved One Has Been Arrested for a Federal Crime

The federal law enforcement apparatus appears stronger than ever, resulting in more and more arrests. This puts the loved ones of targets...

The 3 Types of Crimes and What They Mean The 3 Types of Crimes and What They Mean The 3 Types of Crimes and What They Mean The 3 Types of Crimes and What They Mean

Most states divide crimes into three categories: felonies, misdemeanors and infractions. Although the details sometimes vary from state to...