ALERT

[NEED LEGAL HELP?] Call our 24/7 Helpline: 1-866-723-4855

Social Security Disability

Social Security Disability: How to File, Appeal and Win Your SSDI or SSI Case Social Security Disability: How to File, Appeal and Win Your SSDI or SSI Case Social Security Disability: How to File, Appeal and Win Your SSDI or SSI Case Social Security Disability: How to File, Appeal and Win Your SSDI or SSI Case

All is not lost if you suddenly find yourself unable to work and provide for yourself or your family. You may qualify for either SSDI or...

Disability Benefits: A Guide to the Resources Available to the Disabled Disability Benefits: A Guide to the Resources Available to the Disabled Disability Benefits: A Guide to the Resources Available to the Disabled Disability Benefits: A Guide to the Resources Available to the Disabled

The amount of information available about disability benefits can be overwhelming and lead to confusion. If you don't know where to start...

Top Disability Lawyers / Legal Resources to Follow on Twitter Top Disability Lawyers / Legal Resources to Follow on Twitter Top Disability Lawyers / Legal Resources to Follow on Twitter Top Disability Lawyers / Legal Resources to Follow on Twitter

It can be hard to know where to turn to get the information that you need about disabilities, disability law and special education. To help...

Will a Consultative Examination Help Me Win My Disability Claim? Will a Consultative Examination Help Me Win My Disability Claim? Will a Consultative Examination Help Me Win My Disability Claim? Will a Consultative Examination Help Me Win My Disability Claim?

Disability determinations are based primarily on a claimant’s medical records. Claimants who do not have sufficient medical information to...

Do I Have to Have a Permanent Disability to get SSDI Benefits? Do I Have to Have a Permanent Disability to get SSDI Benefits? Do I Have to Have a Permanent Disability to get SSDI Benefits? Do I Have to Have a Permanent Disability to get SSDI Benefits?

SSDI benefits are offered to those who have a severe mental or physical health condition that does not allow them to perform substantial...

Everything You Need to Know About Your SSDI Appeal Everything You Need to Know About Your SSDI Appeal Everything You Need to Know About Your SSDI Appeal Everything You Need to Know About Your SSDI Appeal

Each year, millions of workers apply for SSDI and SSI benefits, but up to 70% are denied the first time they apply. However, many...

5 Tips for Getting SSDI Benefits 5 Tips for Getting SSDI Benefits 5 Tips for Getting SSDI Benefits 5 Tips for Getting SSDI Benefits

In an effort to avoid an SSDI denial, there are specific steps you can take that can improve your chances of winning SSDI benefits the...

I Applied for SSDI ... So Where Is My Check? I Applied for SSDI ... So Where Is My Check? I Applied for SSDI ... So Where Is My Check? I Applied for SSDI ... So Where Is My Check?

Millions of applicants file for SSDI & SSI benefits each year. Even if you do everything right, it's likely that you'll have to wait weeks,...

Top 4 Reasons You Can Be Denied Disability Benefits Top 4 Reasons You Can Be Denied Disability Benefits Top 4 Reasons You Can Be Denied Disability Benefits Top 4 Reasons You Can Be Denied Disability Benefits

The SSA estimates that up to 60 to 70 percent of first-time disability applicants are denied disability benefits. Find out what can stand...

Long-Term vs. Short-Term Disability: What the Differences Mean to You Long-Term vs. Short-Term Disability: What the Differences Mean to You Long-Term vs. Short-Term Disability: What the Differences Mean to You Long-Term vs. Short-Term Disability: What the Differences Mean to You

Does the Federal Government provide disability insurance for both long and short-term disabilities, or is this something that you have to...

SSDI Claims: When You Need an Attorney SSDI Claims: When You Need an Attorney SSDI Claims: When You Need an Attorney SSDI Claims: When You Need an Attorney

You do not always need a disability lawyer to file your disability claim. However, under certain circumstances, it is essential to have an...

A Look at Social Security Disability Benefit Programs A Look at Social Security Disability Benefit Programs A Look at Social Security Disability Benefit Programs A Look at Social Security Disability Benefit Programs

Applying for disability programs isn't easy, but understanding the basics of eligibility, benefits and procedures can help. Read on for a...

What You Need to Know About Disability Claims What You Need to Know About Disability Claims What You Need to Know About Disability Claims What You Need to Know About Disability Claims

If you live in the United States, you may be entitled to disability insurance, provided that you satisfy the Social Security...